How to Report a Repair
How to report a repair
There are a number of ways you can report a repair:
Via your My PROPERTY FILE ACCOUNT
Call our office phone line on - 024 76661553 during office hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or 10am -2pm Saturdays
Emergency contact number - 0333 600 6677 out of normal office working hours
In person at your local office:
- Coventry- 20 Parkville Highway,Holbrooks,Coventry, CV6 4HZ.
Normal office working hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am-5.00pm.
- Saturday - 10.00am-2.00pm.
If you smell gas inside or outside your home you should immediately phone Transco on 0800 111 999 at any time, day or night.
Emergency repairs (outside normal working hours)
Our emergency repair service deals with repairs outside normal working hours, for example:
- Total failure of electrical power and lights to just your home having checked your neighbours are not affected.
- Serious water leaks (not waste or gutter pipes).
- Insecure properties.
- Blocked toilet, where the property has only one toilet.
The emergency repairs service team only deals with jobs that cannot safely be left until normal working hours. They may only make safe or undertake temporary repairs, in which case permanent repairs will be completed as soon as possible during normal working hours.