Introducing My Property File
Dear Tenants, Landlords and Vendors
Benburys have invested in My Property File, a new online property management system.
My Property File allows our tenants to report issues online via the website or mobile app, and guides them through the repairs reporting process, where they can provide information and even include pictures of the issue. This information will then be sent straight to our agency, allowing us to act quickly and get the issue resolved as soon as possible.
It also provides both our tenants and landlords with 24hr access to important documents and information, such as tenancy agreements, safety certificates and key dates.
How it benefits you, as one of our tenants:
- 24-hour repair reporting system and access to all of your important documents and information
- Not sure whether an issue is your responsibility? My Property File will alert you to issues that are your responsibility to repair and guide you through fixing them
- Stay informed with notifications of important updates, like an inspection date, sent straight to your phone
How it benefits you, as one of our landlords:
- 24-Hour access to all of your important documents and information, such as key tenancy dates and accounting
- You can stay on top of maintenance issues, as your tenants will be able to report them straight away and you’ll be able to track them from start to finish
- You’ll benefit from informed responsible tenants, who are prepared to deal with issues if they arise
But My Property File doesn’t just benefit our tenants & landlords – Vendors can enjoy access to fantastic My Property File features too!
My Property File gives vendors access to marketing statistics, viewing feedback and offers received, giving them greater control over the sale of their property.
How it benefits you, as one of our vendors:
- Get feedback from your viewings
- You’ll have access to all of your property marketing activity, so you’ll know how your property is performing
- You’ll also have access to all of the offers that you’ve received on your property, so you’ll be able to make informed decisions
If you’re renting a property through us and have a routine repair that you would like to report from this point on, please click on this link (Agent inserts repair report link)
If you’re a vendor and would like to find out more about My Property File and its benefits when selling your home, call us today on 024 76661553 or email email@example.com